1. Data we Collect
We collect your email address for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services etc.
2. Protecting your Privacy
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without explicit consent.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
3. Data we Store
All listings are stored in our database. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Log Files
Like many other Web sites, Claja.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol(IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
- Google's use of the DART cookie, and Analytics Display Features enables them to serve ads to our users based on their visit to Claja.com and other sites on the Internet.
- To opt out of the use of Analytics Display Features, visit the Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web at the following URL: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Our advertising partners/services include:
- Google Adsense
- Google Analytics Display Features
Claja.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.